วันเสาร์ที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

The Solutions

                  Finally, we decided to put sub-title into the scenes with unclear conversation. And it looks great! : )

Another problem we found yesterday was that the video file saved in flash drive could not be open at the classroom computer. However, after discussions, we agreed to try combining all files into one movie file and write it onto CD-R. Moreover, we would upload the movie file on YouTube to be used as backup, in case the CD doesn't run properly.

This morning, I have just watch through the movie and found that my friend has mistakenly skipped out one scene. I have already told her about that and the movie will be edited and ready to be presented (with hope!!) after then. :D

As this is supposed to be the last blog explaining about the process of making this video assignment, I, as our group's representative, must apologize all audience for any mistakes or inappropriate conversation and action found in the movie. Lastly, any comment are welcomed.
                                                                                     
                                                                                  Thank you.
Group No. 2
Section: 408
Group member ID:
 

5213701
5213703
5213824
5215190
5216119
5217308

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น